Geoter is an engineering consultant collaborating in teaching and research projects with the Agustín de Betancourt Foundation of the E.T.S. of Roads, Canals and Ports Enginers of the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
The energy audit is a comprehensive study that analyzes the energy situation of the building, its facilities and its environment, which also contemplates actions and changes to obtain an optimal solution in reducing energy expenditure and improving services.
The objective of energy audits is to contribute and help establish short, medium and long-term goals in order to achieve the optimization of energy resources and consequent economic savings.
The following aspects will be considered:
- Use of renewable sources.
- Substitution and optimization of current energy sources.
- Use of waste.
- Environmental analysis (Bioclimatic Engineering).
- Study of alternative energy production techniques.
- Economic analysis and proposed energy savings.